Terms & Conditions for Ski Maine Statewide Pass Online Purchases
- All Sales are Final Passes are not replaceable if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed.
- Ski Maine does not control the operations of any of its members cannot be held liable for any ski areas operational status and will not provide refunds based on specific ski area operations.
- Ski Maine Association is not responsible for errant information provided during the order process by the customer.
- All orders are filled on a first come first served basis. Passes will begin shipping in August 2019.
- Orders are not processed on Weekends or US Holidays, Ski Maine Association is open Monday – Friday.
- Orders may be picked up at the Ski Maine Office on an appointment basis only.
- For questions about your order please contact Greg Sweetser, Executive Director, Ski Maine Association. 207-699-3120 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ski Maine ships Mountain Passes using the USPS Priority Mail. Signature is not required. If you would like to have a signature required for your shipment you must contact Ski Maine and make that request and pay any additional shipping fees.
- Ski Maine passes are not valid with or may not be combined with any other offer or discount program.