NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open to those who are 18 years or older.
2. This contest includes only the activities associated as described for the #skimainep2p photo contest.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decision of Ski Maine Association as final and binding as it relates to the content of this sweepstakes.
4. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted via Facebook and Instagram starting January 15, 2019 and ending on March 3, 2019. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on March 3, 2019.
5. How to Enter: Photos must be posted with the hashtag #skimainep2p. Photos are expected to demonstrate the fun associated with skiing and snowboarding. Ski Maine Association reserves the right to exclude photos deemed inappropriate content. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ski Maine Association.
6. Prize: Winners of the of the contest (the “Winners”) must respond to Ski Maine Association via direct message in either Instagram or Facebook to provide a suitable mailing address in order to receive their prize.
7. Ski Maine Association reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of similar value. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ski Maine Association. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Submission of photo with #skimainep2p constitutes permission given to Ski Maine Association to use Winner’s name, likeness, photo, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be selected at random from all photos submitted on t1/21/19, 2/4/19, 3/4/19. The winner will be contacted via post to Ski Maine’s social media accounts. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by replying via Direct Message within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in the contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (at Ski Maine Association’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Winner must reply to Direct Message to claim prize.
11. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (submitting your hashtagged photo), You understand and agree that Ski Maine Association, anyone acting on behalf of Ski Maine Association, and Ski Maine Association’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review or consent.
12. Terms & Conditions: Ski Maine Association reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should, virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ski Maine Association’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Ski Maine Association may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ski Maine Association. Ski Maine Association reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ski Maine Association has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user using multiple email addresses: multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Ski Maine Association reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ski Maine Association and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or portion thereof: (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment: (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service: (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion: (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
14. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERENED BY THE LAW OF THE STATE OF MAINE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court location in Maine having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and herby waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out -of-pocket expenses, (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all right to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Ski Maine Association.
16. Neither Facebook nor Instagram is affiliated with this giveaway.