Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO BE ELIGBLE FOR THE CONTEST. To be eligible for the Contest (the “Contest”) you must: (i) be eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (ii) be a legal resident of the United States. This Contest is for United States residents only. Void in the U.S., Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations. Employees of Maine Skiing, Inc. (“dba/SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION”), its members and partners – its prize suppliers or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies or members of such employee’s immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Contest. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Lost, Delayed or Damaged Entries. SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION does not assume responsibility for any late, misdirected, lost, incomplete, scrambled or otherwise damaged Entries or for any hardware, software, browser, computer, online, network, electronic, human, telephone or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur. Furthermore, SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION reserves the right to disqualify any Entries it deems, in its sole discretion, to be obscene, threatening or otherwise inappropriate. SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof should any cause beyond SKI MAINE Association’s control disrupt, corrupt and or compromise the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND RELEASE SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AGENCIES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF EACH FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, CHARGES, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, YOUR ENTRY, ANY PRIZE OR YOUR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the Contest will be determined solely by the number of Entries submitted and deemed eligible for the Contest.
- Judging and Prizes. By entering the Contest you hereby agree that all decisions of SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION are binding and final in all respects. Entries will be deemed eligible to win the following prizes (collectively the “Prizes”). The prize will vary from contest to contest. Prize includes the description specified for the date the contest was entered. Approximate retail value of the prize is a minimum of $10. All Prizes will be awarded. Contest winners are selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
- Prize Details. All Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable. Prize Winners are solely responsible for all taxes that may be incurred as a result of winning any prize, including, without limitation, any and all state and federal income taxes. Prize Winners are also solely responsible for any and all prize-related expenses not specified above. If a Prize Winner does not claim the Prize within five (5) days of SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION notifying the Prize Winner that he/she has won the Prize, an alternative winner will be selected as set forth in Section 8 below. There will be no substitution of the Prize and no cash given in lieu of the Prize, except at the sole discretion of SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION. The Prize Winner(s) should allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of the Prizes after accepting the Prize.
- Notification of Prize Winner. Once the applicable Prize Winner(s) have been selected, SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION will contact the Prize Winner(s) via electronic mail. SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION shall use the electronic mailing addresses that was provided to it as part of the Entry and shall not be responsible for any changes of such addresses and has no duty to confirm the accuracy of such information before sending its notification to the Prize Winner(s). The Prize Winner(s) shall have five (5) days from the date SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION sends notification via electronic mail to claim its Prize. Should the Prize Winner(s) fail to claim the Prize with such time, SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION may grant the Prize to another Entry holder in accordance to the selection methods described above. If this Prize Winner fails to contact SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION and accept the Prize, SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION shall repeat this process until the Prize is claimed. In order to accept the Prize(s), SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION may require the Prize Winner to complete an affidavit or compliance and eligibility that states that such Prize Winner has complied with all of these Official Contest Rules and that such Prize Winner is eligible to receive the Prize, as applicable. In addition, the Prize Winner may be required to sign a liability release and a publicity release, where legal. You agree SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION is not responsible for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete or misdirected notifications. SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION will delete contest entry information one year after the end date of a contest.
- Use of Entrant’s Identity and Name. By entering the Contest you hereby agree to be bound by these Official Rules and that should you be deemed a Prize Winner, SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION may use your name, likeness, name or your company or affiliation, and any statements, quotes or testimonials, photographs, software, audio-files or other such materials provided by you or requested of you, for promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. You further agree that SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION and its subsidiaries, agents and affiliates, partners and representatives can reproduce, distribute, display, modify, reprint, perform, exhibit or otherwise use, and can assign the rights to reproduce, distribute, display, modify, reprint, perform, exhibit or otherwise use your Entry without limitation and without any further compensation to you.
- Winner assumes all responsibility for taxes due on prize.
- Additional Copies of the Rules. For additional copies of the Official Rules please contact Bo Bigelow, Project Director — Ski Maine Association
- List of Winners. To see a list of winners please visit www.skimaine.com/contest.
- Sponsor: Maine Skiing, Inc. (dba/SKI MAINE ASSOCIATION), 120 Exchange St, Suite 205, Portland, ME 04101. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.Terms & Conditions for Ski Maine Statewide Passes and Maine Winter Activities Pass Online Purchases
1) All Sales are Final
2) Passes are not replaceable if lost or stolen
3) Ski Maine Association is not responsible for errant information provided during the order process by the customer.
4) All orders are filled on a first come first served basis.
5) Orders are not processed on Weekends, Ski Maine Association is open Monday — Friday.
6) For questions about your order please contact Bo Bigelow at (207) 773-7669 ext 105.
7) Ski Maine uses the US Postal Services First Class Mail for shipments, if you would like tracking information please select one of the enhanced shipping options. Ski Maine is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.
8) Orders will ship within 24 hours of next normal business day. In person pick up can be arragined by contacting: Bo Bigelow at (207) 773-7669 ext 105.
Purchases from Ski Maine Association
1) All purchases from Ski Maine Association are final. We are unable to issue refunds for unused tickets for any reason.
2) Ski Maine Mountain Passes and Sampler Passes cannot be resold under any circumstance.