For only $399* you can lock in the best price of the season for your Ski Maine Mountain Pass! This is your ticket to ski and ride Maine next season. There is no other pass that offers you the flexibility and transferability of the Mountain Pass. With your Mountain Pass you have the flexibility to use all of the ticket vouchers yourself, or share them with friends and family.
Remember there are no blackout dates and these tickets are fully transferable! Both vouchers may be exchanged for lift tickets on the same day.
The Ski Maine Mountain Pass contains 36 lift ticket vouchers
* Two tickets to each of our 11 destination areas (20 tickets)
* Two tickets to each of our 3 snow tubing parks (6 tickets)
* Two tickets to each of 3 regional group of areas (6 tickets)
DESTINATION AREAS: (two tickets to each area listed)
Sunday River, Sugarloaf, Shawnee Peak, Saddleback, Mt Abram, Lost Valley, Camden Snow Bowl Black Mountain, Bigrock, Hermon Mt, Titcomb Mountain.
* One pair of tickets to Lonesome Pine Trails and/or Quoggy Jo
* One pair of tickets to Spruce Mountain, Baker Mountain and/
* One pair of tickets to Powderhouse Hill and/or Big Squaw Mountain
SNOW TUBING PARKS: (two tickets to each park listed)
* Seacoast Snow Park, Oxford Plains Snow Tubing, Eaton Mountain
*there is a $5 handling fee for each pass, total cost is $404
The Ski Maine Mountain Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other pass product or offer.
Ski Maine is offering 2 payment options for the 2014/15 season. You can pay in full today or pay in 3 installments.